In This Issue
May 2013 Volume XXVIII - Number 5
First Hydrogen-Powered Car in Major International Racing
Part of Hannover Fair, World's Biggest Industrial Showcase
Some Companies Announce Launch Dates
"Mountains" and "Oceans"
Dr. Martin Z. Wilderer, Gerald Anderson, Jill McCoskey, David P. Waldek, Johannes M. Roth, Dan Fitzgerald
* Foster Wheeler to Work with AFC Energy for Industrial Fuel Cell Systems:
* Florida Biosolids-to-Hydrogen Process to be Tested in California:
* New Case Study Highlights Worth of Fuel Cell Backup During Natural Disasters:
* Hydrogenics Wins Contract for Wold’s First 1 MW PEM Electrolyzer:
* 11 European Companies Join In Power-to-Gas (P2G) Network:
FYI, a 4,200 word excerpt from the revised and expanded new edition of my book, “Tomorrow’s Energy - Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, and the Prospects for a Cleaner Planet” (MIT Press) was published in June by “The European Financial Review.” It’s at www.europeanfinancialreview.com/?p=5293. Best, P.H.