In This Issue
December 2013 Volume XXVIII - Number 12
* Is Canada’s Whistler Fuel Cell Bus Program Headed for Shut Down?
* New Higher-Capacity Hydrogen Storage Material:
* Copper Nanowires for Solar Water Oxidation - First Step in Watersplitting:
* Notes from the Climate Front: U.S. Methane Emissions, Long-Term CO2 Effects, Sea Levels:
* Fuel Cell-Battery Hybrid Trucks, Novel Membranes, Catalysts, Fuel Cells are among DoE’s ’14 Small Business Topics:
* Grant by British Government to Cella Energy-Led Consortium to develop hydrogen fuel cell range extenders:
* Alset Global and Aston Martin Win Motorsport Award for Hybrid Hydrogen Racer:
* ITM Power Wins UK Government Contract for Plant:
* Natural Disasters, New National Initiatives Drive Fuel Cell Industry’s Revenue Growth:
* Nuvera to Provide Fuel Cells for Italy’s Fincantieri Shipyard:
Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Alfred Griffin, Paul Rivera, Stephen Voller, Timothy A. McGaw, Jason D. Nicholas
FYI, a 4,200 word excerpt from the revised and expanded new edition of my book, “Tomorrow’s Energy - Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, and the Prospects for a Cleaner Planet” (MIT Press) was published in June by “The European Financial Review.” It’s at www.europeanfinancialreview.com/?p=5293. Best, P.H.