* Model: NP5-6 6V lead acid battery
* Nominal Voltage: 6V lead acid battery
* Rated Capacity: 5Ah(20Hr)
* Dimension: 70(L)*48(W)*101(H)*106(TH)mm
* Approx Weight: 0.75Kg/pcs 6V lead acid battery
* Packing Detail: 25PCS/CTN 6v lead acid battery
* Loading Quantities: 20'FT=26,000PCS
1.Low selfdischarge: lower than 3% of rated capacity per month
under normal operating temperature
2.ABS case (can be made with flame retardant V0)
3.No memory effect after repetitious usage or discharges
5.Sealed construction and leak proof
6.Safety valve regulated system
7.Operating in any position
8.Deep discharge recovery
9.Wide operating temperature range
1.Telephone switchboards, electric equipments, medical equipments,
medical instruments and meters
2.Computers and uninterrupted power source (UPS)
3.Power transmission and transformer station, switch control and
4.Fire fighting, safety device and alarm monitoring
5.Aviation, spaceflight and power storage
6.Automatic office system
7.Radio communication system
8.Emergency lighting and car and ship starting system
9.Portable electric appliances and mining system
10.Traffic and navigation signal lamp
Type :6v EPS Battery:
1.Standard: Germany Standard car battery
2.Materialhigh quality lead-stibonium alloy , AGM separator , pure
sulphuric acid add special Additive.
3. Super starting power and long life.
4.Warranty12 -15 months
5.Applications:starting battery for cars,buses,and other vehivles.
6.Delivery:within 25 days after receiving deposit.
7.Packing:1 pcs/cartons, with or without pallet.
8.OEM: customer's brands & packaging design/dimension for free.
Our advantages :
1.Competitive prices with reliable quality.
2.Adopting high quality PP plastic for battery case, stronger and
3.Plates made of high purity lead 99.994-99.996% dry charged
4.High quality AGM separator, pure acid
- Matrix series batteries have acid in the case and are fully
charged before leaving factory. Do not attempt to dismantle the
battery, if accidental skin/eye contact is made with electrolyte,
seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not use a new battery with an old one.
- Do not use the battery in sealed container.
- Each battery should have detailed record including the ex-factory
date, installing date and using record.
- Check the connection of wire in a fixed interval (once a year).
If there is any looseness should tighten the wire.
- Wipe the surface of the battery with soft cloth in a fixed
interval (once three months) and always keep the battery clean.
- Avoid using any kind of organic solvents for cleaning the surface
of the battery.