TheAUT-701 Titrator is a high performance microprocessor controlled
titrationsystem which will perform all types of classical titration
routines. TheAUT-701 titrator and peripherals are the result of
many years experiencein electrochemical Instrument Manufacturing.
- pH, Redox, pH stat, Conductometric,and Photometric Titrations can
- Use up to (10) ABT-7 burettesto Perform linked titrations and
automated sequential titrations usingdifferent titration methods,
preamplifiers, electrodes, burettes andsamples. Fully programmable
for the most complex procedures.
- New titration control forfast analysis time.
- Conforms to GLP.
- Results memory for 100 measuredsamples and total re-analysis
function of previous data (200 for dualtitration system).
- True Multi-tasking operation.Modify and re-analyze data while
titration is being performed.
- Wide range of data interfacesprovide excellent expandability.
- Options include a multi-samplerfor 12, 18, 36 or 60 samples,
Balance Interface, Computer interfaceand external printer.
- Pre-defined and User definedmethods are fully programmable and
available. The system includes 20Linked Modes, Buret Dispense
modes, Calibration Mode and Potential measurementMode(s) as
More Detailed Information
For more detailed information,please download our pdf brochure.