MV KYN61-40.5 Metal-clad Movable Switchgear for Frequent Operation
MV KYN61-40.5 metal-clad movable switchgear is indoor power distribution equipment and it is suitable for
3-phase, AC, 50 Hz and rated voltage of 40.5 kV. This kind of
switchgears are used to receive and distribute power energy in
power plants, transformer substations and industrial & mining
establishments. They are also used to control, protect and monitor
circuits. Besides, they are used in the frequent operation
MV KYN61-40.5 metal-clad movable switchgear.
MV KYN61-40.5 metal-clad movable switchgear is suitable for 40.5 kV
rated voltage power distribution system.
- Switchgear is designed of assembly structure and circuit breaker is
handcart floor model.
- It is equipped with advanced composite insulation vacuum circuit
breakers featuring good exchangeability and simple change.
- There is lead screw nut propulsion mechanism in handcart frame,
making the handcart movement easy. And this design can prevent from
fault operation which may damage the propulsion mechanism.
- All the operations can be carried out at switchgear-closed
- The interlockings of main switch, handcart and switchgear door
adopt compulsory mechanical locking, and this design meets five
- The space of cable chamber is wide and many cables can be connected
in the cable chamber.
- Quick earthing switch is used for earthing and loop short circuit.
- The protection degree of enclosure is IP3X and IP2X at the handcart
door opening condition.
- The product conforms to GB/T11022-1999, GB3906-1991 and DL404-1997.
It is manufactured according to international standard of IEC-298.
- Overall dimensions (widthdepthheight): 1400 mm2800 mm2600 mm.
- Environment temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C, and daily average
- Altitude1000 m.
- Relative humidity: daily average95%, monthly average90%.
- Seismic intensity8 degree.
- Vapor pressure: daily average2.2 kPa, monthly average1.8 kPa.
- The surrounded environments should be free of fire, explosion,
serious dirt, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
|1||Rated voltage (kV)||40.5|
|2||Rated current (A)||1250, 1600, 2000|
|3||Rated frequency (Hz)||50|
|4||Rated short-time withstand current (kA)||20, 25, 31.5|
|5||Rated peak withstand current (kA)||50, 63, 80|
|6||Rated power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||95/1 min|
|7||Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage (kV)||185|
|8||Rated short-circuit lasting time (s)||4|
Technical parameters of vacuum circuit breaker
|1||Rated voltage (kV)||40.5|
|2||Rated frequency (Hz)||50|
|3||Rated power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||95 /1 min|
|4||Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage (kV)||185|
|5||Rated current (A)||1250, 1600, 2000|
|6||Rated short-time withstand current (kA)||20, 25, 31.5|
|7||Rated short-circuit breaking current (kA)||20, 25, 31.5|
|8||Rated peak withstand current (kA)||50, 63, 80|
|9||Rated short-circuit lasting time (ms)||4|
|10||Breaking time (ms)||30 - 60|
|11||Closing time (s)||50 - 100|
|12||Rated short-circuit breaking current times (Times)||30|
|13||Mechanical life (Times)||10000|
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Keneng Electric Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That
will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Your Name *
- Your E-mail *
- Message *