Evaluation Kit for the CMX981
|EV9810 User Manual (rev3)|
- CMX981 Evaluation Device Supplied on PCB
- Buffered Control and Data Interfaces with Level Shifting
- Auxiliary ADC and DAC Interfaces
- 9.216MHz Clock
- Digital/Analogue PCB with Low Noise Floor
- Differential and Single-Ended Baseband Interface
- Audio Codec Interface with Microphone, Earphone and Speaker
- On-Board Power Regulation and Distribution
- For Evaluation, Investigation and Design-in of the CMX981
- Dual ±8V (nominal) Supply
The EV9810 evaluation kit is available for the evaluation,
experimentation and design-in of the CMX981 Advanced Digital Radio
Baseband Processor IC.
Comprising a digital/analogue pcb with an on-board CMX981 device,
the evkit provides access to the CMX981’s baseband signal, control
and data interfaces as well as its ADC and DAC on-chip functions.
Additionally, an onboard codec interface provides microphone,
earphone and loudspeaker inputs and outputs via jack sockets.
Widely populated by jumpers, links and test points this hardware
kit allows the user to dynamically monitor and/or isolate all
aspects of the IC’s signal and voltage levels.
This EvKit has a simple power requirement with on-board voltage
regulation and distribution.
Design Support Information
|EV9810 Board Schematics||EV9810BoardSchematics||Download|
|C-BUS Guides||Guides to operation and interfacing||Download|