SublimationOffsetInks can be used on all kinds of offset machine.
With the ink,first print image on paper, then transfer the image
onto various materials by heat transfer press, especially for
polyester fabric. Under high temperature, the ink will become gas
and go into fabric. It belongs to gas shading.
Conditions of transfer printing:
Fabric NameTemperature of transfer printingPressureTime
Polyester low flexibility Fabric210℃-2300.5kg/cm215-30s
Three-acetate fiber fabric210℃-2300.5kg/cm215-30s
Gather propionitrile Fabric210℃-2300.5kg/cm215-30s
Strong Point of sublimation offset ink:
1) This sublimation ink is safe for the environment and has no harm
to skin . It does not belong to corrosives,
2) There is no accumulation of ink on the rolls and the number of
machine washings is greatly reduced. Ink granula is less than 5um.
3) All colors are very intense and gives good coverage. Excellent
color reproduction, with high printing performance and outcome.
Strong dye degree and excellent transfer ability.
4) Have no skinning within 72 hours in ink-box and no crust in 15
days at normal temperature, save 20% ink when printing.
5) Good ink-water balance. Good sun-proof performance and high
light fastness. Transferred pattern washable, no peeling, no fading
and good weather resistance.
1kg/tin or 2kg/tin, carton inside,wooden outside.
1) The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal
process of digital printing . Precisely in the same manner, we
print the artwork (as mirror image) on the sublimation transfer
paper using sublimation ink .
2) Put the printed paper on substrates ,such as polyester and nylon
After digital printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the
substrates , and with printed surface facing downwards on the
surface of substrates.
3) Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat ,time and pressure is applied using a heat press. The ink
sublimates i.e. converts to gaseous form and gets deposited "into"
the surface, thus transferring image.
4) Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final
product will be born