PTFE dispersion FST-510
2.Properties of the emulsion:
- With polymer solid content 60% (w/w), the mean particle size of the
colloidal PTFE dispersion particles is 0.05 ~0. 5 micron.
- With high stability against coagulation.
- Nontoxic at room temperature.
- Excellent chemical inertness, outstanding resistance to chemical
corrosion, such as strong acid, alkali, strong oxidant, etc.
- Outstanding resistance to heat, low temperature and abrasion.
- Can be used at temperature range from-200 ℃~ +250 ℃for long time.
- Excellent electric insulation property, which is not affected by
temperature and frequency.
- No absorption of water.
- Flame-retardation, etc.
- Directly used in impregnating porous materials, such as asbestos,
glass fiber, metal, ceramics and electric carbon as anti-corrosion,
sealing, antifriction and lubricating materials.
- Can used as protection layer by spraying or brushing on many kinds
of metal or non-metal matrixes.
- Can be directly used in PTFE spinning.
- Wildly applied in national defence industries, rubber and
electrical industries, etc.
4.Specification: (Typical data for reference only)
Milky white emulsion
7~14 mm2/s (25℃)
Average Particle size
7 ~ 9
5.Packing and storage:
- Packing:25KGin a plastic drum