BMS,Charger and Cases & File download
* Current protection (including charging,discharging and shorted
* Voltage protection (including overcharge and overdischarge
* Shorted protection(including circuit breaker and load shorted
* Temperature protection(including internal and external
* Electric quantity show(show the state of electricity in the
* Proportion function (proportion the battery in the process of
charging,discharging and storing);
* PF lock funcion(when the battery has something abnormal,the
system will be locked and stop working by itself);
* Sleep function （the battery will get into sleeping and saving
electricity mode by itself when it is stored）;
* Other functions...
2.Chargers for battery:
* Charge current, range of 2A to 4A;
* Charge voltage,range of 6V to 120V,suitable to all kinds of
* Charge temperature, range of nought to fifty-five degree Celsius;
* Storage temperature, range of negative 35 degree Celsius to
positive 45 degree Celsius;
* Function of charger,protection of shorted,reverse polarity,safety
fuse cut off,and show electricity etc;
* The maximal output power, range of 80W to 180W;
4. File download:
FULLRIVER li-ion battery MSDS. pdf
FULLRIVER LiFePO4 battery MSDS.pdf
* Long term storage (more than 3 months) batteries must be put in
the environment of dryness and coolness with storage voltage
3.3~3.4V.Suggesting to have a cycle of charging and discharging for
the batteries per 3 months.
B. Caution and prevention measure in handing the batteries:
* Do use the specified charger.
*Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater,when storing
please put they in the environment of dryness and coolness.
*Do not use or leave batteries nearby fire,stove or heated place.
*Do not throw the batteries into fire or heater.
*Do not strike,tread or bend the batteries.
*Do not use of leave the batteries in the heated place(under
blazing sunshine or in a heated car is prohibited),the batteries
might be over-heated or catch fire,and also it might cause the
deterioration of batteries’ characteristics or cycle life.
*Do not use the batteries nearby a strong electrostatic field or
strong magnetic field,it might destroy the batteries’ protector and
bring hidden danger.
*Do remove the batteries from equipment or charger if the batteries
appear peculiar smell,heated,discoloration,distortion or something
abnormal in the process of using,storing or charging.