Acid Proof Tile
Home Products Acid Proof Tile
Acid proof tiles are special materials used in various reaction
kettles, columns, tanks, stirring pools, saturexes as well as high
temperature/cold shock/strong acid resistant liners in non-ferrous
metal smelting and chemical industries.
Characteristics of Acid Proof Tile:
Ceramic acid-proof bricks and tiles
1) Very excellent acid and alkali resistance.
2) High temperature resistance.
3) Can withstand violent heat and cold.
4) Used as flooring, lining in many kinds of chemical reactors,
towers (including drying towers and absorption towers), and tanks
of acids and other chemicals in chemical factories, fertilizer
factories, sulphuric acid factories and iron and steel factories.
5) Also used as lining of antiseptic pools and ditches.
- Low Cement Castable
- Gunning Castable
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Calcined Flint Clay
- Acid Proof Tile
- Paving Brick
Welcome to send your message to us