Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer 500ml Bottle
The Best Ever Labour & Herbicide Saver! The Mankar HQ has a
spray width of 15-45cm which is infinitely adjustable by rotating
the spray hood.
Quick Look/Features of the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
- The adjustable spraying width between 15 and 45 cm is fixed
automatically without having to tighten any screws or nuts.
- Thanks to optimum ergonomics, the device feels well balanced in the
hand. A carrying strap also makes things easier.
- Practical ABS case for secure transportation and storage of the
Mankar HQ, with space for optional accessories.
- Including 0.5 litre tank for cleaning fluid.
Details of the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
The Mankar HQ’s unique system applies Roundup Pro Biactive 450 neat
at 2L/Ha, saving 50% over conventional sprayers as well as reducing
labour and pesticide use and cost dramatically. The additional
environmental benefits speak for themselves!
The Mankar HQ has one Segment Rotary Nozzle and can hold 500ml of
neat Roundup Pro Biactive 450 which is enough chemical to treat
2,500-5,000 square metres.
The Mankar HQ’s battery is rechargeable and will work for 6-8 hours
continuous use. The complete unit weighs only 2.4kg and comes
complete with strap and bungees to make the lance weightless in
Mankar-Carry Range Overview
The hand-held ‘Mankar-Carry’ range are well suited for street
spraying, dense cultivation, landscape plantings, areas where
irregular rows have been planted, or anyplace where, due to surface
properties, a high degree of flexibility is needed.
- The nozzle is activated by the push of a button allowing spot
- Herbicide travels by gravity from the tank to the nozzle via the
- A single battery charge is sufficient for approximately 6-8 hours!
- Spray widths are available from 10 to 50 cm.
Why Choose Mankar Sprayers over Conventional Sprayers?
- Mankar Spraying Systems Require No Water or Dilution! Eliminating
the need to be near a water source and walk long distances to
refill the spray tank.
- Mankar Spraying Systems Weigh Considerably Less! Most of the weight
in knapsack sprayers are water. On average 15kg of water-weight is
saved per refill in the Mankar Spraying Systems which only weigh
around 3.4kg fully filled!
- Five Times the Coverage Rate of Roundup when compared with a
Knapsack Sprayer! Ultra Low Volume Droplet Application (ULV)
technology vastly improves coverage rates by producing much
smaller, very uniform liquid droplets.
- Mankar Spraying Systems will Pay For Themselves! Due to the
increased coverage rates and no water refilling time the money
saved on herbicide and labour will pay off the Sprayer in only a
few weeks of use!
- Virtually No Spray Drift! Mankar Spray Shields combined with
Mankar’s ULV technology means spray drift is virtually eliminated,
meaning spraying around cultivated plants and water is easily
- Mankar Technology halves the amount of herbicide used. This saves money and helps meet the
reduction targets required by EU Environmental Laws.
Technical Information on the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
For use with Roundup Pro Biactive 450
|Spray width||15 45cm|
|No. of nozzles||1|
|Area covered||2500m (0.25ha)|
|Working time||6-8 hours|
Integration of all components into the housing
- The switch of the device is protected perfectly, as it is located
inside the housing and has been technically optimised.
- Cables and hoses now run from the integrated herbicide tank inside
the housing and the spray hood right up to the atomiser, which
means that they can no longer get caught anywhere.
For more information or to enquire about purchasing, please call