benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron cookware include:
1.Versatility-Whether you are using anenameled cast iron skilletor an enameled cast iron dutch oven, they areperfect for the stove top or the oven. In fact, because of the enamel coating, enameled cast iron will
not harm electric or glass stove tops.
2.Easy Cleanup- The glassy coating of enameled cast iron makes cleaning it even
easier than traditional cast iron cookware. Just use hot, soapy
water and rinse thoroughly. In fact, many styles of enameled cast
iron cookware are even dishwasher-safe.
3. Even Heating- As with all types of cast iron cookware, enameled cast iron
provides even heat distribution to your food. This is especially
useful withenameled cast iron casserole potsand dutch ovens when baking at low temperatures in an oven.
4. No Seasoning- Because of the enamel coating on enameled cast iron cookware,
there is no need for seasoning before use. In fact, the enamel
coating makes enameled cast iron skillets, casserole pots and dutch
ovens non-stick - similar to properly seasoned traditional cast
5.NoRust- Unlike traditionalcast iron cookware, which is prone to rusting when not seasoned properly or when
submerged in water for long periods of time, enameled cast iron
cookware's coating protects it from the effects, allowing you to
boil water, soak and place your enameled cast iron dutch ovens and
skilets in the dishwasher.
6. Variety- One of the most notable benefits of enameled cast iron is the
variety of colors it gives to consumers. Enameled cast iron
cookware is available in a wide array of colors that you can
purchase to match your existing cookware, place settings or kitchen
1. Nonstick, smokeless, easy clean, easy handle, good for health
2. Diversity in shape, color and size makes it beautiful
3. Heat evenly,Retains heat to enhance flavors,Keep food warmer for
4.Suitable for all heat sources, high temperature resistance, up to
400F / 200C.