- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KING-Jinlineng Model Number: BW4-6
- Voltage: 6V 6v Nominal Capacity:4ah,4AH/20HR
- Sealed Type: Sealed Maintenance Type: Free
- Size: 80*47*99mm Weight: 0.684kg
- Type: Lead acid battery elf-discharge: Low
- Shell material: ABS engineering plastic Color: Black
- Battery plate class: A class Certificate: CE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packing in carton OR customization|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receipt of deposit|
The deep cycle battery 6v4ah is
3.Lead acid type battery
1.The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to
use liquid charge;
2.no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit
3.by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4.there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and
free Upside down,
5.comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6.the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very
7.easy storage, less maintenance;
8.using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
The rechargeable battery 6v4ah can be used in EACH TYPES OF
Nominal capacity(20h rate)
Rated capacity 25°C(77°F)
20 hour rate(0.20A)
10 hour rate(0.37A)
5 hour rate(0.68A)
1 hour rate(2.40A)
in full charge status 25°C(77°F)
Capacity at different temperature(10h)
Self discharge 25°C(77°F)
capacity after 3 months
capacity after 6 months
capacity after 12 months
Mode of charge (constant voltage) 25°C(77°F)
initial charging current less than1.60A , voltage7.05-7.20V
Initial charging current less than 0.60A voltage6.75-6.90V
- Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
- Don’t charge in the sealed container.
- No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use,
and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible
sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar
broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
- Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
- You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To
avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the
capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year
- Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
- Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and
leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
- Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g.