Surface Roughness Tester SRT-5100
Key words:surface roughness, surface finish, portable roughness
tester, roughness ra, portable roughness tester, roughness tester
mitutoyo, roughness testing machine, surface finish tester, surface
roughness tester manufacture, roughness testing machine manufacBluetooth Surface profile gauge, profile tester SRT5100
Detailed Product Description
* This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast
and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the
surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
* It meets the standards of ASTM D 4417-B, IMO MSC.215(82), SANS
5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI 63101-000. Suitable for the
laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate,
immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20, 000 readings and
can then be easily replaced by the user in the field.
* Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Used the exclusive Micro -computer LSI circuit and crystal time
base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analyzing by
the optional software and cable for RS232 interface. USB adaptor
and Bluetooth interface can also be used.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Widely used in field of blast cleaned surface measurement. If the
profile is too large the amount of coating required to ensure
adequate coverage increases, otherwise there is a danger that the
peaks remain uncoated - allowing rust spots to occur. If the
profile is too small, there maybe an insufficient key to produce
adequate adhesion, leading to premature coating failure . Ensuring
the correct surface preparation optimises the performance of the
coating and material usage.
Range: 0 μm to 800 μm (0 mils to 30 mils)
Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 μm, (whichever is the greater)
Resolution: 1 μm (0.1 mils)
Metric and Imperial switchable
PC interface: RS232C
Measurement speed: >30 (readings per minute)
Power off : 2 modes (Manual off at any time by depressing the
power key till OFF shows on the display or Auto power off after 3
minutes from last key operation.)
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 162×65×28mm (6.38" x 2.55" x 2.10")
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)
Case: High impact ABS
Batteries: 4x1.5v (AAA) battery
Standard Accessories of digital surface roughness tester SRT-5100:
Carrying case…………1 pc.
Operation manual…….1 pc.
RS232C cable, USB adaptor, Bluetooth interface