OEM Aluminum Alloy Casting High Pressure Die Casting Metalwork
|Product Type||Custome-made, Mould is necessary for production|
|Material||Cast Aluminum Alloy, Mainly A356|
|Process||Die Casting (High Pressure Die Casting)|
|Mould Type||Steel Mould|
|Tolerance&Smoothness||Based on drawings|
|Minimun Order Quantity|
|Time for Mould||10~25days|
1. We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of various metal
parts. We produce castings of different materials, such as aluminum
alloys, copper alloys and stainless steel;
2. Can provide different kinds of surface treatment, such as
anodizing, electroplating, painting, polishing, electrophoresis,
3. Provide engineer consultation for your project to improve
production and save you money;
4.OEM& ODM service, high quality, timely delivery;
5. Inspection report and material test certificate can be provided
Metal Casting Process:
Gravity Casting, Die Casting, Low Pressure Die Casting, Investment
Mainly Aluminum Alloy, Copper Alloy, Stainless Steel;
CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, reaming and
Heat treatment, Sand blasting, Painting, Power coating, Anodizing,
Electroplating, Chrome Plating, Mirror polishing;
Size inspection, Visual inspection, Physical and chemical testing,
Pressure test, Internal quality inspection;
1. What’s the process of customizing my own product?
Customer provides drawings or samples → Technical review and
quotation → Order Confirmation → Mold design and production →
Making samples → Sample confirmation → Casting blank → CNC
machining → Surface treatment → Inspection → Packing →
Transportation → Receiving goods
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting
project, please provide the following information of the parts you
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance, machining requirements, actual or
estimated weight and inspection requirements.
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity
has a large influence over production method, pattern development,
and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical
considerations for a quote.
Regarding the sample, customers pay the mold cost, and after the
mold is completed, 3-5 sets of samples can be provided for customer
inspection and installation test until qualified.
2. Can you produce a small amount of product?
Basically, the minimum order quantity is 100 pieces. This is
because the casting production needs to design and make the mold
first. When the order quantity is large, the cost of the mold can
be spread to each product. If only 2-3 pieces are needed, the mold
cost is much higher than the casting cost. For the customer. It is
3. How long does it take to receive goods?
The production period depends on the product structure, quantity
and other requirements. After communicating with you about the
product, we will provide the delivery date in the quotation.
Normally, the time to open mold is 15-25 days, and the mass
production time is 7-20 days.