Sign In | Join Free | My hfcletter.com
hfcletter.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Plastic Product Making Machinery >

110mm-250mm vacuum cooling HDPE plastic double wall corrugated pipe extrusion line factory price

Categories Double wall corrugated pipe making machine
Brand Name: Qingdao Tongsan
Model Number: SJ90/30,SJ75/30
Certification: CE
Place of Origin: China
MOQ: 1
Price: $95000-$105000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 5 sets per month
Delivery Time: 90 working days
Packaging Details: One 20 ' container
pipe diameter: 110mm-250mm
pipe type: double wall corrugated pipe
Main extruder: SJ90/30(75kw)
Co-extruder: SJ75/30(45kw)
Mould quantiry: 48 pairs
Mould material: Alumnium
Cooling type: water cooling and vacuum cooling
Production speed: 3-5m/min
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    110mm-250mm vacuum cooling HDPE plastic double wall corrugated pipe extrusion line factory price

    Qingdao Tongsan Plastic Machinery is one experienced plastic corrugated pipe extrusion machine manfuacturer since 1997.

    Plastic PE double wall corrugated pipe machine is adopting two high efficiency screw extruders to extruding the inner smooth layer and outside corrugated layer.


    Our HDPE double wall corrugated pipe extrusion line has the features of stable forming, high processing speed.


    The forming mould block adopts vacuum forming system, inner template circulate water cooling and auto oil lubrication system.


    According to the clients requirement, the machine can add the stell wire threading device to make the pipe with steel wire passing.


    Technical parameter of the double wall corrugated pipe making machine

    ModelSBG110SBG250SBG300 (high speed machine)
    Pipe diameter (mm)40-110MMDN/ID 50-250ID100-ID300mm

    Extruder model(PE)

    SJ65/33

    SJ-65/30

    SJ-90/30
    SJ-75/30

    SJ-90/33

    SJ-75/33

    Extruder model(PVC)SJSZ-65/132SJSZ-80/156SJSZ-80/156
    Mold materialCast iron moduleCast iron moduleCast aluminum module
    Die head,mould50-110MM50-250mm100-300mm
    Forming machine modelSBGC-110SBGC-250SBGC-300
    Spray cooling tankSGL-110SGL-250SGL-300
    Non-dust cutting machineSGQ110SGQ-250SGQ-300
    StackerSGD-110SGD-250SGD-300
    Dimension (m)20x4.5x3.528×4.5×3.835m×6.8m×4m

    Payment terms30% down payment after signing the contract within 5 workdays, the rest 70% payment after test run in our factory and before shipment.
    Accepting and inspecting in seller's factoryBring into the agreed time, it is in seller's factory to accept and inspect. The test run will make under two sides discussion, and promise the machine works in succession for two hours. Other special request, negoriate by two sides. The charge of test materials should be paid by buyer side.
    Installation and test-run in buyer's factory

    1) User should prepare the plant, operators and tools for machine installing, and make the energy available such as water, electricity, materials, work space,labors and so on.

    2)Seller send one engineer for direction and supervising the installing,test run and training. The test run will be finished in 15days if there is other requests please inform in advance.
    3)The buyer should pay $100 per day as subsidy for the engineer, and in addition the round airplane tickets, food, hotel fee and insurance of the engineer during the installstion and test-run period.

    Guarantee periodOne year guarantee of quality for line under correct operation.
    Documents supplyMechanical and electrical operation manual(1)
    Electrical connection drawing(1)
    And Operation technique manual(1)
    In Chinese-English/Chinese-Russian/ English-Russian bilingual version.
    Quality 110mm-250mm vacuum cooling HDPE plastic double wall corrugated pipe extrusion line factory price for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    To: Qingdao Hegu Wood Plastic Machinery co.,ltd
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Find Similar Products By Category:
    Inquiry Cart 0

    Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

    Copyright © 2009 - 2019 hfcletter.com. All rights reserved.