|Product name||Centella asiatica extract|
|Latin name||Centella asiatica (L.) Urb.|
|Place of Origin||Guangxi China|
|Part used||Dried whole plant|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Active Ingrdients||Asiaticoside,Asiatic Acid,Madecassoside, Triterpenes|
|Synonyms||Gotu Kola Extract powder/Centella asiatica
|Test Method||UV, HPLC|
|Specifications||Asiaticosides 5%-80% Lightless yellow powder|
|Asiatic Acid 95% White powder|
|Madecassoside 10%-90% Yellow powder|
Cosmetics.food additives.dietary supplement. pharmaceuticals..
1. Centella asiatica extract has the function of analgesia and
stability and effect on the central nervous system of choline;
2. Centella asiatica extract has the function of promoting skin
metabolism and has a good effect for skin ulcers and other skin
3. Centella asiatica extract is with the function of clearing away
heat and detoxifying, clearing damp, subsidence of swelling
4. Centella asiatica extract is with the function of antibacterial
and dissolving stones;
5 .Centella asiatica extract has the function of strengthen blood
vessels and promoting blood circulation
1. Centella asiatica extract is used for pharmaceutical as capsules
2. Centella asiatica extract is used for functional food.
3. Centella asiatica extract is used for water-soluble beverages.
4. Centella asiatica extract is used for health products.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder