S(B)H15-M 33kv oil immersed sealed type amorphous alloy power
The performance of S(B)H15-M 33kv oil immersed sealed type amorphous alloy power
transformer conform to the standard of GB 1094-1996 “Power Transformer “ and
GB/T6451-2008 “Technical Para-meter and requirements of Three-phase
Oil-immersed Power Transformer”. The iron core is made of quality
cold –rolled silicon steel sheet , and the coil is made of quality
oxygen-free copper, featuring good outlook and safe running . The
products are widely used in power transmission and distribution of
industrial and agricultural power networks.
Main Function And Features of S(B)H15-M 33kv oil immersed sealed type amorphous alloy power
01) Iron core is made of amorphous alloy with high conduction of magnetism and adopts pulling-plank
structure, so that its magnetic route is short, losses and noise
level is low;
02) Compress wire is adopted for winding so losses are low and have
good ability withstand short-circuit;
03) Its active part adopts special pressing method which could
ensure reliable axial pressure;
04) The oil tank is bell type with the structure of full folding
plate type, having an excellent exterior and easy for maintenance;
05) Adopting capsule-type oil container, it can reduce oil aging to
the lowest degree.
06) Amount of local discharged: The apparent discharge amount is
less than 80pC under the 1.5 times of rated voltage;
07) Noise: Products of 63MVA and below is lower than 58dB(AN);
08) Power loss: no-load loss is 30% lower than that of IEC
09) Reliability: All in-service product have no damages or oil
10) Oil tank with various kinds of structure and good appearance.
Details of S(B)H15-M 33kv oil immersed sealed type amorphous alloy power
1) The high-voltage(HV) coil adopts an interleaved-continuous
structure to improve the voltage characteristics under impact
voltage and make voltage evenly distributed. All stays and pads are
chamfered to keep highly reliable insulation.
2) In the transformer winding there is a zigzag oil guide structure
so as to fully cool all areas inside the winding, lower the
temperature rise of the winding and the hot points of the winding
and prolong the service life of insulation.
3) The HV and MV regulation system are independently provided with
voltage-regulating winding to balance the ampere turn of each
winding-up, effectively lower the axial electrodynamic force
generated at short-circuit of transformer and improve abrupt
short-circuit withstanding capacity.
4) The winding adopts radial “0” margin designed, between the core
and the paper sleeve of LV winding,and between the LV, HV,
voltage-regulating windings, as well as before insertion of stays
and shroud plate they are fully dried and tightly matched to ensure
extremely good compactness and concentricity of the entire winding.