Rotary Synchronous Motion Transportation Simulators For 500kg
Packaged-products must withstand vibration and impact dynamic
energy while being transported. Mechanical shakers are a low-cost
testing equipment option for challenging the integrity of your
packaging designs. LABTONE Mechanical Shakers comply with
repetitive shock requirements as referenced in industry-standard
testing specifications including ASTM, ISTA, ISO, and MIL-STD.
Transportation Simulators Capabilities
- Table Size(mm): 1200 x1500
- Frequency range: 2-5Hz(120~300)RPM
- Fixed Displacement: 1inch (25.4mm)
- Test Motions: Rotary (Synchronous)
- Maximum payload: 500 kg
Transportation Simulators Features
- Precise digital display for the vibration frequency
- Synchronous low noise wide belt drive mechanism
- Guide Rail type fixture for specimen, easy to operate
- Heavy channel iron base equipped with damper rubber makes the
machine easy to install, having large loading capacity, ensuring
- Rotational Vibration method complies with the international test
- Suitable for toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, porcelain,
packaging industries for packaging transportation simulation test.
Transportation Simulators Specifications
|Test Motions||Rotary (Synchronous)|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz||3-phase 380V±10% 50Hz|
Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is a +15 year China manufacture of
reliable, cost-effective equipment. Our superior products mainly
include Vibration Test Systems, Shock Test Systems, Bump Test
Systems, Drop Tester, Packaging Transportation Simulators, and
Combined Environmental Test Chambers.
Labtone started business in 2002 in a plant located in Shenzhen and
moved to our new, expanded 6,000 square meter facility in Dongguan,
Guangdong in 2015. Today, our products are found around the world
in electronics, automotive, aerospace, telecommunication,
optoelectronics instrument and industrial machinery applications.
Our experience and commitment to new product development have
resulted in products that are easy to use, accurate and designed
for decades of service.
Labtone products carry a one-year(12months) warranty. We provide
comprehensive factory services and supports, technical literature,
manuals and guides as well as having qualified staff and experts to
solve your problems.
We sincerely invite you to visit our factory.
Transportation Simulators Services:
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to
the customer’s needs.