50/60 Hz Motorized vehicle access Automatic Barrier Gate / Entrance
Car Parking Barrier
Functions and Features
1.The humanized clutch device: in case of power off, unlock the
clutch device and raise the boom manually. By the time the power is
supplied, lock the clutch device to make it working normally again.
2.Special spring device: Both the compression spring and tension
spring can be used in the machine. Using the compression spring can
avoid accidents caused by the tension spring.
3. Three control buttons: for boom raising, falling and parsing.
4.Boom backtrack function: the boom will rise if it hits something
5. Infrared photocell design: for avoiding the crash when the boom
falling,so as to prevent the vehicles from being pressed
6. Both exteral and internal loop detectors are supported.
7. 'Open','Close' and 'Stop' controlling interfaces.
8.RS-485 communication serial interface (optional)
9.Traffic light signal connection device: red light for stop; green
light for pass.
10.Remote control and wire control for selection.
|Remote control distance||≥30m|
|Motor Rational Speed||1400rmp|
|Boom Length (Max)||6M|
|Operating Temperature||-45°C to 75°C|
Straight arm: Mar 1- 6 meters optional, size 45×100mm aluminum
Folding arm: 90°folding arm / 180°folding arm, aluminum alloy
Fence arm: Two or three fence arm, Mar1- 6 meters, aluminum alloy
1. quick delivery time, 3-5 days for 50 sets after received advance
2. 7 years OEM/ODM experience
3. quick response for handling problems
Common malfunctions and solutions
1. Motor works but there is no reacion on the arm;
a. Please check whether the clutch device is locked or not.
2.The boom could not rise up or fall down to the end;
a. When change a long boom to a short one, please readjust it ,
b. The sensor dose not plug well, please check it.
c. The "Speed adjust switch" is wrong adjust, please readjust it.
3.The distance of the charge capacity of the remote controller is
enough or not
4. There is no reaction when pressing the remote controller
a. Please check whether the power is supplied to the barrier gate
b. Please check whether the fuse is burnt out or not
c.Please check whether the code both in the remote controller and
the controller board are accordant or not
Any question please contact me any time, I will answer you at once,