A. Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting):
1 Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain
temperature (different materials require different temperatures)
into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch
press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot
extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory,
kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener,
fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
2. Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or
metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of
hot expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of
copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker
web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil
(tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric
3. Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the
high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of
iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble
B. Heat Treatment (surface quench):
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials
through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are
stated as follows:
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench,
hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as
crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum
wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such
as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold
accessory and inner hole of mold.
C. Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
It mainly aims to melt the solder by heating it to a certain
temperature for the purpose of connecting two types of metals of
the same material or different materials.
1. Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool,
abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter,
milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit. 2.
Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and
brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such
as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper
fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware
handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well
as copper and copper.
3. Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze
welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot
bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other
4. Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly
refers to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum
sheet and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
D. Annealing (tempering and modulation):
1. Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless
steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge,
annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
2. Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball
head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife
handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and
various aluminum products.