HIGH ALUMINA CEMENT
Detailed Product Description:
High alumina cement concrete can be classified into the line of
monolithic refractory which is superior on the aspect of overall
structure than refractory bricks. Therefore, it is popular among
many industries such as steel making industry, power industry and
petroleum industry. High alumina cement concrete is mainly used on
various kilns and furnaces.
High alumina cement concrete compositions are mainly the binding
agent, refractory aggregate, and admixture(mainly some powder).
Here is the specific introduction.
- Binder: The binding agent of refractory concrete is cement. As for
the binding agent of high alumina cement concrete, the alumina
cement is the common material. And the alumina cement usually takes
a percentage of 15%~20%.
- Refractory aggregate: It usually takes the second and third grade
bauxite clinker or waste high alumina bricks as its aggregate. And
also there are aggregate with different size. The fine aggregate
and coarse aggregate takes the percentage of 30%~40% separately. By
the way, the particle size of fine aggregate less 5mm. in contrast,
the particle size of coarse aggregate is 5~15mm.
- Admixture: the admixture of high alumina cement concrete is similar
with the aggregate. Over 70% admixture takes the form of powder
which particle size is less 0.088mm. And this admixture takes a
percentage of 0~15%.
Advantages of High Alumina Cement Concrete
As a kind of refractory concrete, high alumina cement concrete
possesses both the common advantages of the refractory concrete and
the advantages itself.
- Easy Manufacturer Process & Easy for Using
- Sound Overall Structure & Suitable For Various Shapes
- Long Service Life & Higher Cold Crushing Strength & Good
- Energy And Manpower Saving
- Good For Environment
- High Amount Of Al2O3
(1) For the preparation of unshaped refractories;
(2) With heat-resistant coarse aggregate (such as chromite, etc.)
can be made of high temperature resistant heat-resistant concrete;
(3) Urgent project
(4) Works for anti-sulphate corrosion and winter construction.
Physical And Chemical Properties
HIGH ALUMINA CEMENT
|Specific Surface Aea||cm3/g||3000max||3000max||350min|
1 ) . 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag
2 ) . 25KG Paper Bag In 1MT Big Bag