Full Automation Line Automatic Cable Tie Machine For Bundling
Automatic cable tie machine could be matched with a robot. It is
used in full automation line and bundle synchromesh automatically.
1. 4 axes, X, Y, Z + Rotation.
2. X/Y/Z/R Travel: X:1200; Y:550; Z:40; R: 0 - 180°.
3. The Robot and the Tool are moving under the fixture board, there
are slots on the board, the Tool goes out of the board for cable
4. One tool gun has two working fields and two transpalent covers
for each working field.
5. The robot and the tool gun would work at one working field. The
operator load the wires and test the connecting at another filed.
6. Take use of the singnal of ‘Connecting Pass’ and the signal from
switch actuated by the cover to drive the robot and the Tool to
7. By enter the number to program, and allow multi-programs to be
saved for different product change over.
SWT36100H-RT1200 base data
|Be suitable for full automation line||None|
|3||4axes||X/Y/Z/R Travel||X:1200; Y:550; Z:40; R: 0 - 180°|
|Working zone numbers||2* cable tie gun number||4|
|Cable tie gun||Cable tie gun number||2|
|6||Fixture board||Size||L1400 * H610mm|
|Operation speed||Bundle one cable tie||0.8S|
Max banding Dia.
|For wire||Ø 18mm|
|For tube||Ø 16mm|
|10||Min banding Dia.||For tube / wire||Ø 3.0mm|
|11||The feeding hose||Length||2.5m|
|12||The bending forces||Be adjusted|
|13||Voltage||AC220V, 50 / 60Hz|
|14||The gun V.||DC24V (auto switch)|
1. Can I customize the X/Y/Z/R Travel?
Yes, pls inform us the data you require.
2. How many cable tie guns can the robot drive?
1 or 2 cable tie guns. When apply 2guns to 1 robot, there would be
no rotation function.