CE& FDA CONTEC08E Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Adult BP Cuff Automatical
ONTEC08E is an Electronic Sphygmomanometer with color LCD, features
in concise interface and one-key operation, it can measure NIBP and
SpO2(optional) accurately, and NIBP records can be reviewed by the
memory button. The device is widely used in family, clinic and
physical-examination center for routine test.
(1) Small in volume, easy to operate, color LCD display, optional
language interface(Chinese and English), strong in visibility.
(2) Be applicable for adult.
(3) Start measuring manually, record each measurement data, and
store up to 99 groups of data.
(4) NIBP measurement results, measurement date and time can be
(5) Three data review interfaces: “Data list”, “Trend chart” and
(6) Low battery and error information indication.
(7) Automatic poweroff when there is no operation for a long time,
achieves saving power.
(8) Optional units: mmHg and kPa
(9) SpO2 measurement function(SpO2 probe is necessary).
Measurement method: Oscillometry
Measurement mode: upper arm type
Measurement range: 0 kPa(0 mmHg) to 38.67 kPa(290 mmHg)
Resolution: 0.133 kPa(1 mmHg)
Accuracy: about 0.4 kPa(about 3 mmHg)
PR measurement range: 40 bpm to 240 bpm
Inflation: automatic inflation by force pump
Deflation: automatic multistep deflation
|SpO2 optional||Measurement range: 0 percent to100 percent|
Accuracy: 70 percent to 100 percent, about 2 percent
Measurement range: 30 bpm to 250 bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
|Display||2.4" color LCD|
|Power||four AA batteries|
|Safety||classification internally powered equipment, type BF applied part|