4/4 3/4 Spruce Handmade Ebony Maple Back Advanced Flamed Cello
1. The ideal entry-leverl flamed cello for students up to middle
2. It offers a high standard at a reasonable cost. Steady quality,
nice sound production
3. Material: Selected even-grained spruce top, flamed maple back
4. Varnish: Hand applied spirit varnish, smooth
5. Accessories: Quality ebony fingerboard, pegs, tailpiece
6. Quality bridge, Chinese strings
7. Without bag, bow & rosin
8. Size: 4/4,3/4
|Back & sides||Flamed maple|
|Without||Bag, bow & rosin|
1) Why do you choose Aileen Music?
* We have long and experience history in musical instruments
industry over 20 years. Aileen- the founder of Aileen Music,
started her musical instruments business in 1993 and in 2005
Nanjing Aileen Trading Co., Ltd was founded.
* We provide personalized service to you.
* We can make you have a one-step purchase of various musical
instruments which are made by the experienced Chinese craftsmen.
* The quality of products is guaranteed by our unique quality
* We can extend your choice of suppliers, for we have established
close relationship with many of the leading manufacturers in China.
* We can give you a guarantee on high quality, in-time delivery and
payment and excellent after-sales service.
* We have a team of 5 departments with professional knowledge and
international business skill.
2) Do you have the minimum order requirements?
Yes, we do. The minimum order requirements should depend on
3) How to make payment?
We prefer a down payment of 30% of the total invoice amount by wire
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T, or wire transfer) in advance or Letter
of Credit at sight (L/C at sight). Then the rest payment to be made
one week before shipment. We’re sorry at present we could not
accept any kind of credit card like Master, Visa. For some areas,
we accept payment by Paypal or Western Union.
4) How about the lead time (production period)?
It depends the items and quantity of your orders and the season
(busy or not) when you place the order. Usually it takes 35-60 days
after having your confirmed order and down payment. For the sample
order, it could be ready just within 7-14 days if we have products
5) How long does the shipment take from China port to mine?
When your order is not large, with very small quantity, volume and
weight, we can make airmail shipment or shipment by express service
to you. It will take about 5-10 days from Nanjing or Shanghai
airport to most main airport in the world by airmail shipment. If
choose express service, it just needs about 5 days from Nanjing to
any address in the world. If by ocean (LCL or FCL) from Nanjing
port, Shanghai port, Tianjin port etc, to reach those west coast
main seaports (as Los Angeles) of North America takes 15 days more
or less, the east of main ports (as New York) about 30 days; to
reach main seaports (Hamburg, Felixstowe, Barcelona, Genoa etc.) of
Europe takes 30 days more or less; to reach main seaports (as Port
of Dubai) of Middle East takes about 20 days; to reach main
seaports (as Cape Town) of Africa takes 22 days more or less; to
reach main seaports (as Tokyo, Busan, Port of Kelang) of Asia takes
about 3-5 days. If your order is less than a full container
loading, it usually takes little longer time.
6) Do you have warrantee for your products?
Yes, we do. Normally, within 3 months under solid evidence, we will
provide free replacements or credit notes for our customers. In
practice, we do wholesale business, we always provide after-sales
service for our customers. Considering the wood nature of the
musical instruments, sometimes it is very difficult to classify the
root cause of the problem, thus we always like to discuss with our
customers case by case. It is sure we will always try our best to
provide the solution for our customers.
7) Is that possible for us to become the exclusive distributor of
your Aileen, Winzz etc . in our country or area?
Yes, it is. That will be our great pleasure. To be our local
distributor, you need to prove your order and sales capacity per
year within your market territory. We may consider giving you 6-12
months as a trial period. Within this period, you will be strictly
protected the same as our sole distributor.
8) If we purchase large quantity orders, can we get some extra
Yes, you can. We will provide our clients with added value service.
We can supply our distributors certain percentage of the concerned
parts and accessories for repairing purposes, free of charge, as
per the size of orders and the kinds of instruments, if required.