1. New structure advantages:
a) cted Structure in horizontal with covers in both ends to
resistant the pressure
b) automatic control without needs of operator site monitoring in
c) internal “MBR” technology to have impact structure to match
limited space of cabin.
d) the intermittent aeration in bio-membrane tank and hollow fiber
membrane tank, form the process of “aerobic anoxic”, and resolve
the problem of “nitrogen and phosphorus removal”.
e) by using “air-lifting” way to transfer the sludge from sediment
tank and membrane tank to aeration tank, pump stopped without
cutting air supplying, the dirt scale on the membrane come down.
The life of membrane can be prolonged at least 8 to 9 years by back
flushing and on line clean the membrane patent.
f) the online clean technology also avoid the problem of manual
opening and cleaning, as well as replacing the membrane in the
1) Average Sewage disposal capacity Liters/day: from 840 to 30,800
2) Discharged water Spec. (comparing with Standard of Old, USCG and
Remaining Cl (mg/l)
Type test (days)
3) Capability of disposed sewage:
a) Black water: excrement and urinefrom toilet
b) Gray Water: waste water form cooking room and bath room
4) It Can be developed to a sewage recycling system
1) Fitting to ships building since Jan.1st.2010
2) For small hotels sewage treatment
3) For disposal sewage from port, drilling platform
4) For sewage recycle system in water shortage area such as desert,