1.75mm Orange PLA 3D Printer Filament Dimensional Accuracy + / -
PLA is created from processing any number of plant products
including corn, potatoes or sugar-beets. PLA is considered a more
'earth friendly' plastic compared to petroleum based ABS. However,
it will not bio-degrade in your backyard or home compost pile. PLA
is very strong, and more rigid than ABS, it is occasionally more
difficult to work with in complicated interlocking assemblies and
pin-joints. The finished objects will generally have a glossier
look and feel than ABS. With a little more work, PLA can also be
sanded and machined. The lower melting temperature of PLA makes it
unsuitable for many applications as even parts left in a hot car
can droop and deform.
We accept Alipay, West Union, TT. All major credit cards are
accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW.
1) WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2) Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3) We only ship to the confirmed order addresses. Your order
address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4) The images shown are for your reference only.
5) SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes
weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during
the holiday season.
6) If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from we
send the goods out, please contact us. We will track the shipment
and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
1. We offer real reliable quality information to the customer;
2. 30 days with guarantee with submitted for non-original parts;
3. Any problem , please let us know asap
4. If goods should be returned , please keep original condition;
5. All transportation costs shall be borne by the buyers.
1) More than 10 years business enable us accumulated much
experience in 3d products filed;
2) Lots of products in our own store and stock, fast shipment is
3) We are ability to control and detect the quality,could make sure
the quality for you;
4) HIC is our brand, we have our own engineer for tech-support for
3d printer problems.
5) Service for customer will be improved in our daily work;
6) Be your reliable supplier in SZ of China is our pursue.
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the
proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated
build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to
set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the
specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until
properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of
this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the
quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a
storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won't the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it's recommended to use
blue painters tape and ABS it's recommended to use kapton tape. If
printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build
platform you can use "*ABS Sludge" a little goes a long way.
HIC Technology Co., Ltd.
B1305, Niu Lan Qian Building, Minzhi Road, Long Hua Town, Shenzhen,
PRODUCT ITEM SHOW