Security Controlled Access Turnstiles Rfid Card Reader Flap Barrier
Incorporating the latest technologies and design, in a durable and
attractive ﬁnish, with a smooth and
consistent operation.flap barrier provide an economic and reliable
physical access control system for
all types of internal access control requirements.
Bi-directional control, with LED indicators, the flap barrier will
operate with 99% of access control
media.Automatic Drop Arm function for emergency exit. Standard Red
foam safety sleeves are
supplied (Easily removed if preferred).
|Item No.||RS 588|
|Housing Material||304 stainless steel|
|Dimensions||L1200 x W280 x H1000mm|
|Maximum Passage Width||550mm|
|Flap Opening/Closing Time||0.2S|
|MCBF||5 million cycles|
|Transit Speed||35 persons/min|
|Operating Environment||Indoor/outdoor (Shelter)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C ~ 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||≤95% no condensation|
Features and functions:
1. Fault detection and alarm functions, easy to use and maintenance.
2. The running status can be programmed and controlled with the
built-in keyboard on the main board.
3. Mechanical anti-pinch function. If the gate meets resistance in
the reset process, motors will stop
working automatically within the prescribed time and reset again
after the default delay (till fully reset)
4. Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically until
opening signal received.
5. Synchronization functions (for dual gate equipments).
6. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the
prescribed time (default time is 5
seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the current user
7. Gate can be set as normally open or normally closed.
8. Can be used with variety of card readers: IC / ID card readers,
bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access
9. Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction.
10. LED direction indicator.
11. Gate auto opens when power off and auto close when power on,
complying with fire safety
12. Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse
13. Counter function (optional).
14. Support infrared photocell for anti-pinch and reset function