It is according to IEC60695-2-1,
<basic testing methods of Glow wire, basic testing methods of
Glow wire device> and UL 746A, IEC829, DIN695, VDE0471, the Glow
wire tester ZRS-3H/ZRS-3HS is suitable for resistance to abnormal
heat and fire test on lighting lamps, electronic products and
household appliances. Adopting high-temperature coating spraying on
steel structure and imported instrument display, with easy
operation, stable performance the equipment is applicable to flame
resistance tests of all levels of QC departments and corresponding
• Thermocouple diameter: 1mm K type, import insulated thermocouple
which can endure high temperature, and it can endure about 1100℃
(superior to standard 1050℃)
• Heating temperature: adjustable continuously within the range of
≤500~1000 ℃, the accuracy of temperature is 1 ℃, the resolution of
temperature is ±3 ℃.
• Glowing time: 0.1~999.9s±0.1s (time range is adjustable).
• Burning time: 0.1~999.9s, auto record, manual pause.
• Flame chilling time: 0.1~999.9s, auto record, manual pause.
• Glow wire pressure on test specimen:0.95±0.1N. Limit pressure
depth is 7mm.
• Glow wire: 77%Ni/20±1%Cr and made in specific dimensions.
• It is according to IEC60695-2-10:2013 (Edition 2.0)
• Applied with touch screen and remote control unit (ZRS-3HS)
• Customer need to prepare additional ventilation system for
Refer more: http://www.lisungroup.com/product-id-204.html
Contact us: Email: Sales@Lisungroup.com
Tel: +86(21)5108 3341 Mobile: 18917996096