1 - 2 - 6 Leads Real time Personal ECG Monitor Automatically
Diagnosis and Displays Arrhythmia
- Delfu Personal ECG monitor real-time detects and displays ECG
parameters, stores a large number of records and allows you
playback records of your choice.
- Puts both average person and patients in control of their heart
health on occasional abnormal heartbeat feeling or in some
- Automatically diagnosis and displays of arrhythmia during
- Provides accurate day-to-day ECG monitoring of 24 hours whether at
home or clinic or office.
- Wirelessly sends monitoring information by blue-teeth, output
reports auto-saved in HTML documents, easy to upload and transfer
to cell phone or computer for view and printout.
- Portable, pocket size, lightweight, easy to carry, easy to use.
- Be suitable for occasional abnormal heartbeat feeling, home/clinic
monitoring of chronic heart patients, or patients with
blood-pressure, diabetes, etc for diagnosis of cardiac symptoms.
- Be available in some emergency situations for obtaining useful
information immediately. While waiting for emergency and
- Simple extremity lead measure during working relaxation,
results one lead waveform.
- Extremity leads measure requires to be in still of sitting or lying
down, when unwell feelings or routine monitoring, analyze 6
waveforms of I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF, determine whether heart
rhythm is abnormal.
- Simulated extremity leads suitable for measure during physical
exercise and slight movement dynamic monitoring (such as jogging,
walking), analyze 6 waveforms of M Ⅰ, M Ⅱ, M Ⅲ, MaVL, MaVR, MaVF.
- Simulated precordial leads suitable for measure cardiac patients
with a long time ambulatory monitoring, analyze waveform of MV1,
- Records and Displays Modes
(1) SD card used for record of a long time ambulatory monitoring
and physical exercise monitoring.
(2) PAD or Mobile phone monitoring used for real time monitoring
during business trip or travel.
Re: Android OS 2.3, 1024 x 600, double CPU, Blue teeth
(3) Desktop PC monitoring suitable for families, office occasions
or community hospital usage.
- Real-time collection of monitoring ECG parameters, stores a large
number of records and allows playback records of your choice.
- Real-time automatically diagnosis and displays arrhythmia during
- Accurately analysis of ECG complexes, intervals, and segments of
PR, provides high quality ECG tracing for cardiologist review.
- Automatic safety alarming while severe arrhythmia occurs in remote
locations urgently, so as to obtain medical help and facilities as
quickly as possible.
- Provides day to day ECG monitoring of 24-hours as Holter.
- The final collection automatically generates diagnostic output
reports, can be saved as data file, which could be renamed and
- Output reports can be the HTML format.
- Analysis software can be installed for desktop computers and smart
- Playback Mode used for pause, zoom, play back, to review output
reports and scatter diagrams.
DelfuReal time Portable ECG monitor widely used for below people and
- Patients with onset symptoms of (like) palpitations, dizziness,
amaurosis, syncope, chest pain, chest tightness, if any abnormal
heart rhythm occurs, provide monitoring results to doctors for
- Being unwell, do self-ECG test immediately, and early stage of
abnormal heart rhythm might be detected (and some heart disease is
not necessarily manifested as cardiac discomfort).
- Being well, regular ECG test would be useful for early detection of
asymptomatic abnormal heart rhythm.
- Patients of atria fibrillation, atrial flutter, ventricular
tachycardia need long-term post-operative follow-up monitoring
after radiofrequency ablation.
- Patients need long-term follow-up monitoring after cardiac
interventional therapy and surgery.
- Patients need to be observed with the effects of taking
- High blood pressure, diabetes to evaluate their drug’s efficacy by
- Community hospital uploads collected information to higher level
hospital experts for diagnosing real-timely.
- For Routine physical examination, clinical research, long-term
follow-up study of ECG variation, revealing the ECG regularity
impacted by patients’ life, sports, medications efficacy.
|Safety Class||Class II with internal power source BF type|
|Type of Waveform||Real-time ECG waveforms displays|
|Heart Rate Range||2~200 beats/Minute|
|Working modes and Leads||1 lead for Simple extremity|
|6 leads for Extremity waveforms of I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF,|
|6 leads for Simulated extremity of MⅠ, MⅡ, M Ⅲ, MaVL, MaVR, MaVF.|
|2 leads for Simulated precordial of waveform of MV1, MV5.|
|Measurement Rate||1000Hz/12 Channel AD (Double sync-channel)|
|Single Channel Input Resistance||≥1MΩ(10Hz)|
|Dynamic Wave Range||±3mVp-p|
|Output Recording Modes||Blue teeth, Micro SD card|
|Output Receiving Modes||PAD, Mobile(Android OS 2.3, 1024 x 600, double CPU)|
|Memory Card||Micro SD card(Max 4G)|
|Battery Type||3.7V/1200mA.h (Li-ion Rechargeable)|
|Power Adapter||Input: 220VAC/50Hz 0.15A|
|Output: 5VDC 680mA|
|Storage Conditions||Ambient temperature:-20℃～+55℃|
|Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa～1060hPa|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient temperature: +5℃～+35℃|
|Relative humidity:25%～80%(No condensate)|
|Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa～1060hPa|
|Components||PAD(Optional), ECG cable and lead wires, 4 Limp Clips Electrode,
USB wire, Disposable ECG electrodes, Power Adapter, Li-ion
Background information on Arrhythmia
Arrhythmia is a common complication of acute myocardial infarction
(Ml). It is one of the most important causes of death in patients
with serious myocardial infarction. Approximately 72% to 90% of
arrhythmias could result in serious myocardial infarction. However, if early ECG monitoring is applied almost 100% of
arrhythmias could be diagnosed.
Its occurrence is characterized by:
1. The majority of arrhythmia appears within 48 hours after MI,
approximately 90% of cases within the first 24 hours.
2. Ventricular arrhythmia is common , ventricular tachycardia takes
up 10%~40%,and ventricular fibrillation 4% to 18 %.
3. Other serious arrhythmias such as branch block are often seen
within 2 days of MI. MI patients should receive immediate ECG
monitoring, whenever heart abnormalities are identified.
treatment measures should be urgently applied to prevent the
occurrence of serious arrhythmias.
Not only the cardiac patients need ECG monitoring
The experts pointed out that accurate prediction of sudden cardiac
death is an effective preventive measure. and early prevention
interventions should be receive much more attention.
The survey shows that the city emerging industry groups under high
tension are potential crowd of “sudden cardiac death”.
They may have no history of heart disease, no consciousness of
cardiac abnormalities, but likely occasional mild symptoms, such as
palpitation, chest tightness, tachycardia, and heartache, However,
up to they go to hospital to take ECG treatment, normal ECG results
might be, the causes not captured extactly at that time. The case
defies diagnosis. Several similar incidents would lead to disease
delays or ignored, that is so increase risk for life-threatening
arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.