1. Thickness: 4.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm,12.0mm.
2. Length: 3000mm,5800mm, 11800mm.
3. Width:1220mm, 1560mm,1820mm,2100mm
4. Color: Clear, Green, Blue, Opal, Dark brown, etc.
5. Special specification and color are available.
1. Good effect on heat insulation
2. Simply and convenient structure
3. Beautiful appearance
4. Energy saves
5. High light transmission
6. Good impact strength
7. Weather resistance, anti-UV.anti-fog
8. DIY available
1) Light transmission: 12% to 80% depending on different colors and
2) High impact resistance
3) UV protection layer: 50μm ,can filter about 99% ultraviolet
radiation in sunshine
4) High heat insulation
5) Continuous use temperature: -40°C to 120°C
6) Can be cold bent
1) Building/House skylights
2) Work shop/storehouse skylight
5) Indoor partition
6) Cover of greenhouse
7) Cover of swimming pool
If you need DIY a greenhouse, you need:
1. 2mm strong aluminum frames with gutter system.
2. 4mm/6mm UV protected twin wall polycarbonate sheet or 2mm/3mm pc
solid sheet is light, strong, safe, and virtually unbreakable and
easy to handle.
3. 1mm galvanized steel base can ensure maximum stability of your
4. Single sliding door and two adjustable windows for excellent
5. Easy to assemble and DIY per the assembly Instructions.
6. Provide screwdriver for free.
How to install the Greenhouse Covering?
1. Frame Spacing: When installing greenhouse covering, we recommend that the framing
or trusses of your greenhouse frame be placed 16"- 24" apart.
2. Flute Direction: We’ve found placing your greenhouse panels so that the flutes run
perpendicular to your frame provides the maximum amount of strength
for your structure. When attaching the screws to steel frame, we
recommend using our 1" screws with neoprene washers, which helps
prevent water from leaking into the flutes. Our 1" self-drilling
screws are for installing greenhouse panels into metal framing. We
suggest placing the screws about 18" apart on the stringers and
about 9" apart on the perimeter. Be careful not to over torque the
screws, or you may crush the greenhouse panel.
3. Screw Hole: When temperature difference exceeds 8°C, all screw holes should be
reamed to reserve space for expansion and contraction. Usually, the
holes diameter should be larger than that of the screw stem by 20%.
Fill up the holes, and cover the exposed portion with silicone
compound to prevent detergents permeating which brings damage to PC
sheets, and avoid gradual cracks. Screw heads should be larger than
the stem by 1-1.5times .Use gaskets or washers to avoid the screw
heads touching PC sheets directly .Don 't use gaskets made of PVC
4. PC U-profile: Use U-profile to seal the open flutes. On all exposed fluting (4’
side of panels) we recommend you insert ¼" of GE Silicone II
"clear" caulking into flutes, to prevent water intrusion. Slide
U-Trim over the ends of the greenhouse panels for a permanent cap.
Secure U-profile with small zip ties by poking a small hole in the
greenhouse panels with a large paper clip or small nail. Place each
zip tie about one foot apart. Put caulking in all holes you create
to stop water penetration.
5. PC H-profile (or PC upper & lower fastener): We sell the PC H profile (or PC upper & lower fastener) to join
the long side of the PC sheet together and should run perpendicular
to the greenhouse studs. It is meant to float between the panels to
allow for expansion and contraction, so no screws go through the
H-Channel. This locks them into place and can help prevent water
leakage. If H-profile is difficult to slide on, spray grooves with
a little WD-40 or Pam (vegetable oil). Also tapping on ends of
H-profile with a rubber mallet helps H-Channel slide on. Secure the
greenhouse panels by placing screws into frame 1" from each side of
6. Folding: It’s not necessary to cut PC hollow sheet greenhouse covering when
going over roof peaks or around corners. You can score the PC
hollow sheet using a straight edge and a small blunt object such as
a Philips screw driver (be careful not to cut the plastic), and
then fold the twin-wall sheet along the scored line. The plastic
can be scored either in the direction of the flutes or across the
7. Changes in Size: Apply twin wall paneling when the temperature is moderate (for your
climate) to compensate for expansion and contraction.
8. Cleaning: Wipe down greenhouse PC hollow sheet with neutral sanitizer and
water once a year for maximum efficiency of light transmission.